RICE COOKER – CRC-S5000Model CRCS5000 - Rice CookerBrand Bonn
Capacity – 5 litres or approx 26 cups
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Commercial Electric Rice Cooker features
- Electric Rice Cooker Capacity – 5 litres or approx 26 cups
- Rice Cooking and 9 hour Warming feature
- Automatic one touch operation
- Auto shut-off feature
- Twin ceramic elements providing heating from the base to the top layer of rice
- Non-stick inner pot coating for easy bowl cleaning
- Unique design prevents rice burning in the pan bottom as well as drying out of the top layer of rice
- Stainless Steel construction
- Power 240V 10amps, 1850 watts (cooking)
- Dimensions: W 480mm x H 350mm
- Bonn 12 months parts and labour warranty
Commercial Rice Cooker operation is simple with the touch of one button, while the keep warm feature automatically maintains rice temperature for up to 9 hours after the cooking cycle is complete
All Food Equipment Delivers Rice Cookers Australia wide.
BONN COMMERCIAL APPLIANCES
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bonn Food Appliances the specialists in Commercial Microwaves, Rice Cookers & Combination Ovens. The Bonn commercial equipment range is designed to cater for all market sectors, models are built to cope with the demands of busy commercial kitchens from heating to prime cooking, from fast food outlets to large gourmet kitchens.
Bonn Appliance Spare Parts Ph: 03 9368 2300 – Fax: 03 9369 3800.
Bonn products come with 12 month labour & parts warranty.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…