GLASS DOOR COUNTER-TOP FRIDGE CHILLER – HB80Model Fridge - HB80Brand Skope
1 Glass Door Display Fridge – 80 litres.
Rent Try Buy from $9.34 per week
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Glass Door Bar Fridge Features
- Single Glass Door Bar Fridge
- Internal lighting
- Volume 80 litres
- Bar Fridge Temperature Range: +1°C to +4°C at 32°C Ambient
- 2 white coated plastic shelves
- Interior & Exterior: White powder coated
- Toughened safety glass door
- Forced air ventilation
- Automatic defrosting
- Power 240V 10amps (Normal power point)
- Commercial Bar Fridge Dimensions: W 500mm x D 560mm x H 770mm
- Fridges have Skope 1 Year Labour/Parts Warranty
Units have to be registered with Skope within 4 weeks of purchase for warranty.
- Not Available in WA State.
Bar Drink Fridge fulfill the display and storage requirements of establishments such as supermarkets, bottle stores, modern convenience stores, petrol stations, pubs, clubs and cafés.
The Skope HB80 Serene Counter Top Glass Door Chiller features an 80-litre capacity and a unique plumbing free design. In addition to a high quality internal light, it also features a toughened safety glass door for your convenience and safety.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Bar Display Fridge Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents of Skope Fridges, Freezers and Ice Makers
Skope Spare Parts Ph: 1800 121 535 – Skope Service Ph: 1800 121 535
* To Activate your Skope warranty, you must register within four weeks from the date of invoice by filling out the warranty form online at http://www.skope.co.nz/support/warranty/ or calling Ph: 1800 121 535
Commercial Refrigeration come with 2 or 1 Year Parts/Labour Warranty.
Proudly Made in New Zealand.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…