BROMIC GLASS DOOR DISPLAY FREEZER – UF0500LFModel UF0500LFBrand Bromic
Capacity 444 Litres – Single Glass Door Display Freezer – Display Top Light Box – AUTO Defrost – Control Temp’s -10°C to -18°C @ 35C ambient
Rent, Try, Buy from $40.68 weekly
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Glass Door Display Freezer features
- Glass Door Display Freezer with Auto Defrost
- Glass Door Freezer Capacity 444 Litres
- Light Top Display Box
- White Colourbond Finish Glass Door
- Adjustable control -10C to -18C
- Rated at max 35C ambient temp
- High Output Internal Lighting
- Digital display thermometer
- Corrosion resistant outer body
- Tempered thermoglass door with aluminium frame
- Glass Door Display Freezer comes with 5 x shelves
- Power 240V 10amps
- Dimensions: H 2060mm x W 635mm x D 760mm – Weight 95Kg
- Internal Dimensions: 520w x 595d x 1435h
- Commercial Upright Freezer has 1 Year Bromic Warranty
Upright Glass Door Display Freezer Origin: Asia
* Storage Freezers to store Frozen foods,
Not to be Used like Bast Freezers to freeze down product.
The Upright Freezers’ attractive design ensures your frozen products can be displayed or stored. Ideal for display of ice cream, frozen foods, Includes Advertising Light Box and high output internal lighting for maximum product display.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Glass Door Display Freezers Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
Bromic Commercial Large Fridge – Freezers come with 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Commercial Small Items come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Warranty Service Request Form
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…